PT’s Entertainment Group
October, 2019 Lucky Lamp Promotion Official Rules
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or older, a resident of the United States or Canada, possess a valid government ID and be a Golden Rewards Club Member to participate in the October 2019 Lucky Lamp Promotion (the “Promotion”).
- Promotion will run from puck drop until the official end of the game during each Vegas Golden Knights regular season hockey game that is played from October 2, 2019 through October 31, 2019. The time period of each such game from puck drop to the official end of the respective game will be referred to as “Game Time”.
- Entrants must use their Golden Rewards Club Member may participate at any PT’s Entertainment Group (“PTEG”) tavern in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area by logging in with the Club Card and play a minimum of $1.00 per hand.
- Entrants must hit the Cash Out button or play all available hands for the session to be recorded.
- Only one gaming device per Entrant may be played at a time.
- Prior to puck drop the bar host will put each machine number that is actively logged in and playing a minimum bet of $1.00 into a drawing. The Entrant whose machine number is drawn will receive initial possession of the lamp. No free play will be awarded for this drawing, except as set out herein.
- After the puck drop, each time an Entrant hits a natural four of a kind or non-poker jackpot of $200 or more with a minimum bet of $1.00 during Game Time, the bar host at the respective PTEG participating tavern will pass a lamp to the guest who hit the qualifying hand. The guest in rightful possession of the lamp when the Vegas Golden Knights score a goal during Game Time will be awarded twenty dollars ($20) in free slot play. Any guest determined by PTEG, in its sole and absolute discretion, not to be in rightful possession of the lamp, will not be awarded any prize.
- It is the responsibility of the Entrant to have a bar host verify the qualifying hand or jackpot.
- The lamp will sound an alarm and illuminate when a Vegas Golden Knights goal is scored.
- Winners will be awarded via bar host.
- PTEG is not responsible for malfunction of the lamp, and the guest in rightful possession of the lamp will only be awarded $20 in free slot play for a goal scored by the Vegas Golden Knights even if malfunction occurs and causes the lamp to sound and illuminate for the opposing team or for no reason at all.
- Subject to applicable law, PTEG reserves all rights, including but not limited to the rights to: (a) disqualify any Entrant for any reason and including (without limitation) any Entrant who is found to be tampering with the operation of this Promotion, to be acting in violation of these rules or to be acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion; and (b) modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion with or without advance notification to Entrants, for any reason and including (without limitation) if PTEG determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Entrant as contemplated in these rules. Any unclaimed prizes will be considered null and void.
- By participating in this Promotion, Entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that he/she will not cheat, attempt to cheat, or otherwise interrupt or attempt to interrupt or harm the operations of the PTEG mobile app or any particular PTEG service or Promotion.
- PTEG is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction including, lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
- Any dispute related to this Promotion shall be resolved by PTEG management. Any such dispute not resolved to the satisfaction of the parties shall be referred to the Nevada Gaming Control Board pursuant to NRS 463.362.
- Should PTEG believe that an Entrant has engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter a score, credits, winning a Promotion, or to otherwise commit fraud that Entrant’s prize shall be forfeited.
- Winners are solely responsible for all state and federal taxes or other fees/penalties incurred from prizes and will be subject to a W2-G or 1099, if applicable. Entrants with cumulative annual winnings valued at over $600 will receive a 1099. Winners agree to provide all information reasonably requested by management in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- Team members of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates, as well as immediate family members or anyone residing in the same household of said team member, are not allowed to participate in this Promotion.
- All winning Entrants consent to the use of their name, photographs, likeness, voice and biographical information for promotion by PTEG and any of their affiliates, including but not limited to: internet, radio, television, mailers, flyers, and in-house advertising, without compensation.
- This Promotion is sponsored by PTEG. Black Knight Sports and Entertainment, LLC, dba Vegas Golden Knights (“VGK”) is not a sponsor or in any way responsible for this Promotion. Entrants hereby release PTEG and VGK from any and all damages or injuries that may be claimed in connection with this Promotion and/or any related prize.